As co-op leaders, we often need fresh home school ideas for the fall school year. You might even be jolted from your summer relaxation with friends and family by the thought that you are a few classes short.
Or, as you drift off into thoughts of quiet time, you open your email and three parents are asking for the fall class schedule. You panic and realize there’s more to do before you can officially kick off summer!
Then, you reach out to your team to brainstorm a few more classes. Don’t worry, there are plenty of classes that make a nice addition to the schedule. Here are 20 great homeschool co-op ideas for your fall school year!
Homeschool Co-op Classes:
- Create your own pottery
- Create your own tie blankets
- Paper folding / origami
- Beginning needlepoint
- Beginning cooking
- Basic home repairs
- Container gardening
- Nature crafts
- Career studies
- Simple mechanics
- Simple circuits
- Product testing & comparisons/Marketing study
- Improv Drama
- Praise & Worship Choir
- Relays & Races
- Stretch & Movement class for younger students
- History unit study
- Literature unit study
- Science or dissection
- Government unit study (Lone Star Study is free to THSC members)
This list should jumpstart your thought process as your team decides what to add to the fall schedule. Do you need more homeschool ideas? Here are 29 more ideas for the fall school year.
– Have you tried some classes that went really well for your group? Please share the classes that your family has benefited from and enjoyed in the comments section of this blog!
– Are you looking for leadership training and fellowship as a home school group leader? Be sure to attend the 2017 South Texas Leaders’ Conference on July 20 as part of The Woodlands THSC Convention, July 20-22. Remember, THSC members attend Convention for free!
– Is this article helpful? If so, share it with friends and sign up for email notifications to receive more encouraging articles. Thank you for your continued support as we join together Keeping Texas Families Free.