Texas Home School Coalition, Inc., a 501(c)(3) organization, is the state support organization. Its mission is informing and inspiring families and promoting homeschooling and families in Texas. THSC, Inc., also strives to:
- Encourage and perpetuate the fire that ignited the original modern homeschool movement by continuing to defend, protect and promote homeschooling and the requisite family rights in Texas
- Encourage homeschoolers to persevere through difficult times by passing along a vision for the benefits of home education
- Educate and support homeschool leadership at all levels in the state
- Aggressively promote and market homeschooling and family rights in Texas to the general public
- Assist widows, people who are disabled or needy, and the minority homeschool community.
Texas Home School Coalition Association, (a 501(c)(4) organization), serves and protects Texas homeschool families by protecting, advancing and advocating for liberty, homeschooling and families in Texas. The mission of the THSC Association:
- Protect, defend and advance homeschooling and family rights in Texas
- Further the cause of homeschooling and family rights by educating families in the legislative process
- Aggressively promote and market homeschooling and family rights to the general public in Texas.
Texas Home School Coalition Political Action Committee (THSC PAC) is a statewide political action committee with a mission of informing and electing advocates and defenders of homeschooling and families. To this end, we:
- Educate candidates and public officials about the benefits and validity of homeschooling and family rights through the political campaign process
- Endorse pro-homeschooling and pro-family rights candidates for public office and encourage homeschool families to actively support the election of such candidates with their time, money and resources to ensure the continued freedom of Texas homeschoolers.