THSC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
You have probably heard that the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has come into effect as of May 25, 2018. For controlling your personal information see below. In the past, you may have given us either written or verbal permission, in which case your information currently resides in our database for our homeschooling and related services, including relation management and marketing. If you would like to continue to receive our newsletters, updates, events and other information about THSC, no action is required.
THSC may change this policy periodically by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you received e-newsletters from us and want to discontinue receiving them, click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom and follow the instructions to unsubscribe.
- If you would like to opt out of receiving postal mailings from us or any advertisers, send an email or letter to the address below.
- If you would like to have your name and other personal contact information fully deleted from our database or have other requests pertaining to your personal information, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please login and correct that information, write or email us as soon as possible at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to:
PO Box 6747
Lubbock, TX 79493
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and children’s names and ages
- Contact information including email address, postal address and zip code
- Information related to your homeschool necessary in the membership application process
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think that you may find interesting, using the email address that you have provided
- Periodically, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your