Passionate about homeschooling and have experience with reaching goals through effective marketing? Social media and Google analytics savvy? THSC is seeking a well-organized, entrepreneurial-minded marketer to make our brand a household name in Texas.
Overview of Responsibilities:
Summary of Role: Develop and implement marketing plans in order to reach goals of event promotion, membership sales and raising brand awareness. Manage daily administrative tasks and conduct market research to identify new revenue opportunities. Coordinate and support the development of communication tools to promote THSC events and membership, and track consumer trends that will increase our reach, reputation and growth.
Expectations: Part-time position, 20 hours weekly, during regular business hours, may be performed from home
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Marketing and Events and other teams to develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns and create high-quality marketing content, including editing, revising and improving THSC videos
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach and educate THSC target audiences about our mission activities and member benefits through THSC-owned and external channels
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic…) to shape future marketing strategies, identify new opportunities and make recommendations for optimization
- Undertake individual tasks of marketing plans as assigned, including executing the setup, tracking and reporting of specific marketing campaigns ensuring all protocols, approvals, and deadlines are met
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Gather and analyze customer behavior data (web traffic and rankings…etc)
- Create reports on marketing metrics, like conversion rates
- Coordinate with the Marketing team to create advertising material
- Keep organized records of metrics and results of past campaigns
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
- Identify, mine and secure new benefits to increase member portal engagement
- Attend semi-annual All Staff Advance two-day meetings in Denton, Texas, and participate in other professional development as directed
- Attend weekly marketing team meetings
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant or similar role
- Degree in marketing or related field preferred
- Possess strong written and communication skills
- Possess strong project implementation skills
- Solid computer skills, quicker learner of new technology
- Proficiency with web analytics tools, Google Adwords, Facebook Pixel and other web-based marketing tools
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Video production and editing experience
- Work from home
- Work for a Christian organization
- Work alongside an enthusiastic team of individuals passionate about their work
- Serve Texas homeschooling families and ensure that parents maintain the right to raise their kids for generations to come
- One week paid vacation between Christmas and New Year plus other work-optional holidays.
- Commensurate with experience
Reports to: Marketing Director
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 20, 2019.
Sales Manager Job Description
Passionate about homeschooling and have proven sales success? THSC seeks an experienced and results-oriented part-time sales manager to lead our team in connecting family-oriented product and service advertisers to the Texas homeschool community.
- Meet personal sales goals by established deadlines in support of meeting team budget goals
- Coach team members to successfully meet their sales goals in support of team budget goals
- Supervise THSC sales team, conducting regular team meetings and 1:1 meetings with sales representatives
- In conjunction with supervisor and THSC administrative staff, set annual budgets and ensure the team meets budgeted revenue goals in a timely manner, and that within the team, each member meets their own goals
- In conjunction with supervisor and THSC administrative staff, set, implement and report on sales team SMART goals
- Direct and supervise development of sales programs and supporting documents such as team processes, annual media kit, annual sponsorship kit(s) and advertiser promotions and communication with advertisers, etc.
- Complete, or delegate and supervise, administrative tasks, research, and special projects as assigned, using Google Suite, Asana, SalesForce, Civi, etc.
- Expediently invoice and pursue collection of advertising revenues
- Participate in regular team meetings and one on one meetings with supervisors
- Attend THSC “All Staff Advance” meetings (2 per year) and managers’ meetings, as required
- Comply with THSC policies as explained in the THSC Employee Manual
- Other duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred
- Two-plus years of proven success in professional sales
- Managerial or personnel supervision
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to take initiative, work autonomously
- Organizational and effective time management skills, with ability to meet established deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Highly effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Technological proficiency
- Exceptional professionalism
- Timely communication
- Attention to detail
- Work from home for a Christian organization
- Work alongside an incredible team of other individuals passionate about their work
- Serve the home school community and ensure that home schooling will be strong in Texas for generations to come
- Paid vacation between Christmas and New Years
This is a part-time position, requiring approximately 25 hours a week, flexible, but within during regular office hours. Remote position, work from home with your own equipment. For consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume with to email@example.com with the subject line “Sales Manager Position” no later than February 1, 2019.