Are you a skilled writer with a heart for home schooling? Below are details on how you can participate.
Guest Blogger Articles
THSC is seeking guest bloggers to contribute relevant, engaging and unique information and encouragement to its weekly blog about home schooling. Guest blogging for THSC is a great way to create inbound links to your blog and build your audience.
We welcome original content from your real life home school experiences. Ideally, each post should make our readers want to click “Share” or stop what they are doing, print out the article and use that information to better their home school experience.
How to submit your article:
Pitch us an idea on one of these categories:
- New to Home Schooling: Styles, curriculum, schedules, teaching multiple children, teaching only one child, book reviews
- Extracurricular Activities: Field trips, sports, music, art, museums, educational family vacations, DIY educational projects
- New to Texas: Places to visit, how to find a support group, your support group, keeping contact with family
- Special Needs: Activities, curriculum, styles, extracurricular, support groups, events, grade specific challenges & solutions, coping & tools, ADD/ADHD, autism, Downs Syndrome, dyslexia
- Dads & Home Schooling: Activities, teaching, support, what can they do
- The Elementary, Middle, and High School Years: Curriculum, co-ops, dual-credit, activities, healthy socialization
- Encouragement: Working with other families and groups, you can do it, failing & succeeding, organization, book reviews
- Academics: Math, science, reading, writing, grammar, history, foreign language, your review on an academic product
Email your blog post idea to email@example.com. Please include a brief bio and links to any website where you currently blog. We’ll respond to your query within two weeks.