Home school group leaders have a vital role in the lives of home school families. They plan activities and events, as well as address questions and concerns. Their leadership styles vary, but one thing is consistent—they love the families in their groups.
The THSC Leadership Support Team brings leaders together twice a year to pour back into you, just like you do for the families in your group. This year is no exception, as THSC has plans for building up a team of leaders who lead with enthusiasm!
The Texas Leaders Conference is ready to equip your leaders in 2017
- Former Texas legislator Rick Green starts with the family, inspiring you to send students into the world who are willing to stand up for truth, justice, and the old American way.
- THSC President Tim Lambert shares with leaders a current look at what is happening in Texas.
- At the Arlington convention, Heather Haupt will prepare you to realize that what seemed impossible is possible.
- At The Woodlands convention, Holly Giles will share her personal leadership story and revive your spirit of leadership.
Leaders will also break into small groups to take a closer look at your group’s bylaws and organizing documents to ensure that the vision and mission of your group is strong. The Texas Leader’s Conference is ready to prepare and encourage leaders for another great year.
How can you prepare to get the most out of this year’s Texas Leaders Conference?
- Tell your leadership board about TLC and bring them along.
- Nominate a deserving board member for Leader of the Year.
- Print a copy of your group bylaws and policies and bring them along.
- Be prepared to Ask THSC your tough questions.
- Attend this year’s conferences – May 11-13 in Arlington or July 20-22 in The Woodlands!
Do you have questions? Contact the Leadership Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know that THSC is committed to supporting your home school and your home school group leaders? Your membership is helping THSC accomplish so much in the lives of Texas families. Join THSC today! We are committed to Keeping Texas Families Free!